We will most likely be having a few snow days in Oklahoma as well. It starts this evening and will continue all day tomorrow. I am a teacher so I will get a few days off to snuggle with my baby and the pups.

I tried one of your oat recipes this morning…I AM IN LOVE! It felt like I was eating dessert for breakfast! Keep these wonderful blogs coming!

This post is perfect for me today – I’ve been worrying about a doctor’s appointment I have this afternoon (bum ankle)…but I’m going to do my best to banish the worrisome thoughts for the rest of the day. They’ll get me nowhere. And whatever the diagnosis I’ll handle it!

I love the quotes that you’ve been publishing… I have the “no time” one as my background on my work computer.

Hope all goes well with the ice… it’s snowing here today and it took an hour do drive a commute that usually takes twenty minutes. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that you keep your power and that there are no wrecks.

You’re absolutely right…we prepare the best we can and then go with the flow…we’ll make it thru…and if we’re very lucky, the power will stay on (I’m total electric…brr). Be safe!

Stay safe! We are north so we are set to get 10-15″ of snow. We have plenty of food, a generator, gas for generator, we’ll see what happens :)

You got me worried! And a good thing you did, because I realized our house was totally unprepared for the imminent winter storm. Once the news started mentioning the possibility of downed lines and power outages, I wrote myself a nice shopping list and off I went to stock up on water, candles, and beef jerky and chocolate :)

@Mother Nature: Bring it on!

7. Shantel says

That means you will be inside typing WONFERFUL blogs for us in CA to read! ;o) Wow storms and snow…It’s sunny and 67 degrees here! Be safe but enjoy some play time with puppy face. ;o)

Hopefully! Just as long as we don’t lose power. They are saying at least another 1/2 inch of ice on top of the 1/4 inch or so we got last night. Scary stuff! Can I teleport to CA?

Comment Policy:I want BTHR to be a positive and upbeat place. Disagree all you want, but I trust you’ll do so in a civil and mature manner. Anytime folks get together in a place on the internet things can get a little bit sticky. I love that all of you guys are diverse and have differing opinions and I hope you’ll speak those for all to see! That being said, any comments that are spammy, snarky or full of personal attacks will be deleted without warning. .