wordless wednesday: birthday fun!

(A) Yes, I got three pairs of shoes for my birthday.

(B) Yes, this makes me very happy.

(C) Yes, my right ankle is absurdly swollen. Warrior Dash injury.

(D) Yes, you may have the recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough brownies (made by Babyface).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Tevas! I have the same ones only they are all black with black straps. I’ve been wearing them for years and they have yet to wear out. Best shoes ever.

I’ve been wearing the regular Mush filp-flops (black) since high school (well, not the same pair, I’ve had at least 5 or 6). But i’ve been wanting these strappy ones for years and finally got them. So excited!

2. Natalie says

I just bought some red Toms as well and I loves them! Happy belated birthday! I’m not very good at the FB reminders.

I always miss the FB reminders, too! Something about where they are positioned on the page makes me miss them. Oh wells. Thank you!

Wait – how did I miss your birthday??? Hope you had a GREAT one! And a 3-shoe birthday sounds perfect to me…I just might have to share this with Diggity to plant the seed that 3 pairs of shoes is a GREAT idea for me too!

I already love them! Although I’m a little bit worried about my summer bare feet stinking them up. Yuck!

4. Amy says

3 pairs of shoes…that’s awesome!! I’m a Brooks girl when it comes to running shoes, but I’ve heard nothing but good things about Vibrams from my friends who wear them. :-)