1. I used to openly chastise women for wearing leggings as pants when the trend first started. Now I get that they understood something I didn’t: leggings are like pajama pants you can wear to work. With that knowledge, I’ve now embraced the leggings and boot combo like it’s my uniform.
2. I am 100% convinced my Dove chocolate wrappers are trying to tell me something. I just haven’t figured out what it is yet.
3. I think our Christmas card picture is maybe the cutest picture Babyface and I have ever taken together. Does that make me narcissistic? Probably. But it’s a damn cute picture, so I’m okay with that.
It looks something like this. Except with 100% more Babyface and 100% less duckface.
4. I’ve been so down in the dumps lately that I bought a light therapy box to try to alleviate some of the issues I have with seasonal and time changes. Unfortunately, light that comes out of it reminds me of those cars with the annoying LED headlights. And those headlights make me irrationally angry. Is sad Cass better or worse than irrationally angry Cass? Babyface is the only one that can say for sure.
5. I’ve been put on pumpkin pie duty for Thanksgiving this year. I decided that instead of the frozen pie crust/canned pumpkin puree/canned evaporated milk route that has never failed me, I’m going to make my own pie crust, roast my own pumpkin, and use real cream. Wish me luck.
[box] Want more confessions? You can view all of my confessions posts here. [/box]