1. In the past week, I’ve plowed through every single episode of Sister Wives. I find it fascinating. The thing that I think is the most fascinating? How totally normal it is. Everyone seems happy and the kids seem well-adjusted and loved. Still trying to figure out why that lifestyle is illegal, but admittedly, I know almost nothing about the history or culture.
2. I didn’t workout last week. Not once. Not at all. And I’m okay with that. It happens.
3. There are four pounds of asparagus in my fridge right now. Why on Earth would two people need four pounds of asparagus in December? Well, y’know, things.
4. You know how some people have road rage? Well, I have grocery store rage. I get irrationally angry when someone leaves their cart in the middle of the aisle, or stops to talk in a main pathway or walks painfully slow. I really need to go to anger management. It’s so not healthy.
5. I somehow managed to tear the living hell out of our bedsheet with my feet while sleeping. We woke up this morning and there was a giant tear on my side of the bed. Apparently I did some ridiculous thrashing?
[box] Want more confessions? You can view all of my confessions posts here. [/box]