1. Whenever I’m alone with Puppyface and she does something frustrating, I turn to her and say, “What’s your damage, Gilmore?” Her real name is Rory. And Gilmore Girls is my favorite show of all time. And that quote always makes me laugh. I’ve also been known to say, “Oy with the Puppyface, already” on occasion.
2. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror before going to work, I like to pretend I’m some awesome, forward-thinking fashion blogger and mentally list out all the places I bought my outfit. Even though I know I’m only moderately fashionable. I also sometimes I pretend I’m on a catwalk when I’m walking on the treadmill.
3. Usually, I’m okay with us not having TV, but recently, I’ve been missing sports so much it hurts. I really just want to curl up on the couch with a beer and a hockey game.
4. I hate talking on the phone. I never answer it. I also never listen to my voicemail. I should really change my greeting to, “Please hang up and text or email me.” I barely even know how to use the phone part of my iPhone. When I have to call someone, I usually just ask Siri to do it for me.
5. I’m a really, really early morning person. It’s not unusual for me to wake up at 5am on the weekends. This means I get a ton done before most people even wake up, but it also means I’m totally worthless in the afternoon and evening. Around 1pm, I’m ready for a nap, and by 4pm, my brain is total mush.