1. This cake and these cupcakes are in my freezer. It takes about every ounce of willpower I have to not come home every afternoon and shotgun frozen baked goods into my
2. I had really hard time breathing while running on the treadmill this past weekend and it scared the living beejeebees out of me. I had sharp pains in my lungs and started wheezing like it was my job. It wasn’t entirely a surprise. I was diagnosed with hypersensitivity pneumonitis and exercise-induced asthma a few years ago and given a rescue inhaler. Since I lost weight and started getting fit, I haven’t had any problems and tossed my inhaler in the trash a while back. It looks like the combo of Tabata sprints, insanely high pollen levels and my extra weight means I might need to get another one. Not excited about that.
3. I’ve been sorely neglecting my to do list this week so I can catch up on episodes of Parenthood on Hulu. OH EM GEE, guys. That show makes me cry every damn episode. I will always and forever love Lorelai.
4. Because of #3, I’m feeling really, crazy overwhelmed. I need another vacation. Or to turn off the damn TV and be productive.
5. I’ve been listening to the 90s Pop station on Pandora almost exclusively lately. Currently playing? “Miami” by Will Smith. OOOH! Now it’s Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch. THIS IS AWESOME.