1. Every evening, I sit down with my Google Calendar and plan out the next day, to the minute. I even plan out how long I can “relax”. It’s sad, really.
2. I only really have two pairs of pants that I wear. One is a pair of black skinny jeans and the other is a pair of denim trousers. I have a ton of skirts and dresses, but it’s constantly about 20° in my office, so pants it is!
3. I really don’t like taking showers. I avoid them for as long as I can. They are just so much damn work. The only thing that’ll motivate me to take a shower? A hard workout. Showers feel awesome after a good sweat session. If it wasn’t for workouts, I’d be tempted to only shower on a monthly basis. Gross, right?
4. I have a new, much lower, grocery budget and I’m terrified of it.
We I really needed to rein in the food spending and May is going to be our first challenge. Even with buying all-organic, natural and local foods and being a food blogger, there is no reason two people should need to spend $800 a month on groceries. I wish I was making that number up.
5. I have a secret. Come back tomorrow.