1. I check Twitter no less than 200 times a day. I have TweetDeck open all the time on all of my computers, and I constantly am switching back to it to see if anyone has updated in the last 30 seconds. It’s a problem, really.
2. I am irrationally disappointed that we never got to meet Puppyface as a puppy. She was almost a year when we got her, but I would have loved to see her as a little, fluffy, floppy, silly puppy. I’m so overwhelmed by her cuteness now, I can’t even imagine the cute factor when she was actually a puppy face.
3. I’m having a few pangs of sadness about leaving Bloomington. It’s particularly bad right now because the students are packing up and heading out. Summer in Bloomington is the most amazing thing. Imagine half the population of your town suddenly left for three months. Now imagine it is the loud, obnoxious half. Amazing, right? The streets are clear. The restaurants aren’t busy. The parks are empty. The sidewalks are quiet. Parking is abundant. It becomes a whole new town. It’s incredible. But not as incredible as our new home.
4. I really like the new Justin Bieber song. Judge me however you deem fit.
5. I dread every. single. workout. I’ve never, in my life, been excited to sweat. I do it because I have to (just like showering). I could literally never workout again and be perfectly happy. This is not good. If anyone knows how to change me into one of those people who craves exercise, I’ll pay your handsomely for your knowledge. And by handsomely, I mean with a plate of cookies and a Parks and Recreation marathon on my couch.
Do you have any confessions to share?