1. My right shoulder has hurt for no less than eight weeks. It’s especially bad at the end of the workday (from using a mouse all day). As in, so bad, I can’t move it. But I refuse to see a doctor. Because every time I’ve gone in for stuff like this they always disregard it as nothing, and I just end up wasting my co-pay. I really need to find a better doctor.
2. I turn 29 next month, and I’m surprisingly freaked out about it. Less in the “OH EM GEE, I’m getting old and wrinkly” way and more in the “Holy crap, this ride is short, and I need to get my shit together” kinda way.
3. I can’t stop staring at my nails. I’m so in love with this manicure.
4. I’m totally and completely obsessed with IndyCar. I try not to share too much of it on the blog because I feel like there are really negative (and not accurate) stigmas of race fans of any motorsport series*, but it’s like…one of the top five loves of my life—slotted right between chocolate and cheese. I have been literally streaming video of cars going around in practice circles for hours daily for the past week. I wish I was kidding. Actually, I don’t. I love it.
*That being said, open-wheel rules, stock car drools.
5. I often feel like I’m the biggest walking contradiction on the planet. Sometimes, I feel like that’s an awesome thing and embrace it. Other times, I feel like that means I’m never going to fit in with anyone ever and that no one will really ever understand me. #specialsnowflakesyndrome
6. Bonus confession because that was too depressing to end on: I am half way through the current season of Parks and Recreation and I am obsessed (OBSESSED) with the Ben and Leslie pairing (Beslie, if you will). Like, in an unhealthy way. I love them and I want them to get married and have lots of dorky, quirky, adorable fictional babies. Please don’t tell me what happens. Especially if it involves a Beslie breakup. I don’t think I could handle it.
[box]Want more confessions? You can view all of my confessions posts here.[/box]