1. I love Pizzeria Pretzel Combos. They are probably my favorite junk food ever.
2. My ranking of Rory Gilmore’s boyfriends goes like this: (1) Logan (2) Jess (3) Dean. I understand that’s probably a really unpopular way of organizing them, but Dean’s hair is too annoying for me to appreciate any of his redeeming qualities.
3. I’m nervous about the weather forecast for this weekend. I’ve been to some really, really, really hot Indianapolis 500s (like 2006, when I actually had to go and sit under the stands in the shade because I was seeing double), but they are talking like this one will be the hottest ever. I think I’ll pass on the beer this year and instead focus on lots of water. At least the humidity is going to be low…
4. We’re trying to eat through our pantry and freezer plus not buy much more food so we don’t have to move a lot next month. This means we’re having a lot of not-so-gourmet meals. Like English muffin pizzas and breakfast for dinner. It’s delicious. But not very photogenic. We’ll see what kind of stuff I can scrape together over the next few weeks. It could get very interesting.
5. My shins still hurt from walking 20 miles on Saturday. I’m going to be in some serious pain after 39.3.