1. I’m crazy dehydrated. Since moving into our house, I’ve had a really hard time staying hydrated, mostly because my water bottle always seems to be on the floor I’m not on. I just need to start wearing my hydration pack around the house.
2. I read The Skinny Rules. And as much I wanted to hate it, I actually agree with about 90% of what’s in the book. I just really wish it had a different name. And incorporated some (any!) fitness information.
3. I have no desire to see Magic Mike or read 50 Shades of Grey. Which makes me think I’ve fully completed my transformation into a grandma.
4. I went digging through a construction trash pile this weekend to save scrap wood and pallets. When did this become my life?
5. The Zumba room at my new gym doesn’t have mirrors. Which makes me irrationally sad. Apparently I really liked looking at myself as I butchered footwork?