1. I flex my “guns” in the mirror all the time. I was so weak for so long and had absolutely no muscle tone that I thought maybe I never could have defined muscles. I thought maybe I got defective muscles at the human factory. Nope. I just wasn’t using them! It’s so freakin’ crazy to me that my arms are actually kinda almost a little bit ripped now. Heavy weights are good, kids.
2. I never wash apples before eating them. I figured my pant leg is good enough, right?
3. I’ve been checking Groupon Getaways pretty much daily. Which is actually just torture, because we just bought a freakin’ house, so we don’t have any extra money to go jet-setting. But, but, but, I wanna go here. Or here. Or even here.
4. I really want a parasol. I’m kinda kicking myself for not buying this paper one for $6 at World Market.
5. I need a pedicure. And that’s not something I say very often. I’ve had maybe…3-4…in my entire life, because I usually feel like they are a little too extravagant for my frugal tastes. But my tootsies never quite recovered aesthetically from walking 40 miles through Chicago. I need a professional. Who knows how to operate a sandblaster.