1. I don’t shoot in RAW. I know. My photos would be better if I did, but I use an older EyeFi card and it wont transfer RAW photos wirelessly and I am too compulsively disorganized to find my camera transfer cord every time I need it. So…yeah. Eventually one day I might upgrade my EyeFi card. Maybe.
2. I ate about two dozen pumpkin spice cream cheese cake balls this past week. They were so good that I should share the recipe with you. But that would require me making them again so I could photograph them (and figure out the recipe amounts). And that would require them existing in this house again. Which would mean I’d eat another two dozen. Which is just not okay. Maybe I’ll make them again sometime in the next 4-7 years. I’m sorry. It’s self-preservation. Me + cake balls = all moderation out the damn window.
3. I spent my entire day Saturday sitting in front of the fireplace drinking coffee. It didn’t suck. #sorrynotsorry
4. I went to a football game two weeks ago. And it was awesome (go Colts!), but I was so distracted by all the rude people around me that I couldn’t enjoy the game as much as a die-hard sports fan like myself should be able to. Why is rudeness so okay? When did it become acceptable to yell really disgusting obscenities at people? Or to get fall-down drunk in public? Call me old-fashioned, but damn, have some respect for yourself and the people around you. We’re all in this life together, even if we are cheering for different teams, we need to cut each other some slack. See. Look. I still love my sister-in-law, Kim, even if she is a Packers fan. It’s just sports people. Just. Sports.
4. I don’t hate Apple Maps. In fact, I might even like it. It’s shiny and does turn-by-turn direction-y stuff all nice-like. Does that mean I’m not one of the cool kids? Oh wait. Nevermind. I never was.