friday freebie: kuhn rikon cookie press (closed)
—This giveaway is now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone for participating! Check back on Fridays for a new awesome giveaway!—
Yesterday I mentioned how much fun I had with the Kuhn Rikon cookie press that my good friends at BigKitchen.com sent me. If you’ve never worked with a cookie press before, it’s amazing! It’s basically a gun…for cookie dough. This press comes with 14 different shape discs and each of them create little perfect cookies each and every time.
Because I’m so into this press, I asked BigKitchen.com to pretty, pretty please let one of these guys go to one lucky BTHR reader, and being the awesome people they are, they agreed. Ready to win your own?
- PRIZE: One Kuhn Rikon Cookie Press from BigKitchen.com
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post and tell me what your favorite holiday cookie is!
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 at Noon (12pm) EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- ELIGIBLE FOLKS: Sorry, international readers, this one is for U.S. Residents, aged 18 and over only. I try to snag as many international giveaways as a can. Maybe next time!
- WINNER ANNOUNCED: Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 on this here post!
- LEGALESE: To enter you must be 18 or older. Winner will be chosen by random drawing from the pool of comments on this post. To be considered for the prize, you must provide a valid email address. One entry per email address. Once a winner is notified and verified, BigKitchen.com will be provided with the contact information of the winner and they will be responsible for prize fulfillment. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. To enter, leave a comment on this post. No purchase necessary to win. Entries will close on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at noon (EST). The winner will be contacted by email on or before Wednesday, December 5, 2012. If the winner does not claim the prize within seven days, the original winner forfeits the prize and a second random entry will be chosen from the pool. This contest is sponsored by BigKitchen.com of Florida and is void where prohibited by law.
- DISCLOSURE: In exchange for this blog post, as well as posting this giveaway, I was compensated with a cookie press. My review of the product was not biased or influenced in any way by this compensation.