1. I can’t make single smoothies. I’m historically bad at spatial reasoning and whenever I go to make a single smoothie just for me it always ends up being enough to serve a small army.
2. I love ABC Family movies. Especially Christmas ones. They are awesome. My DVR? Full of ’em.
3. I dyed my hair back all one color this past weekend. And it’s bittersweet. On one hand, I flippin’ loved having crazy-colored hair. It’s like the end of a very colorful era. But, on the other hand, natural hair color is much more appropriate for my I-now-live-in-the-middle-of-nowhere lifestyle. I didn’t see myself making the 30-45 minute commute to a salon every six weeks to get my streaks redone. Rest in peace, red/blue/purple/pink/blonde streaks.
4. We bought an obnoxious amount of alcohol this weekend. I could give the excuse that we’re stocking up for a holiday party, but we aren’t. We just really like delicious booze.
5. I haven’t done a real workout in about two weeks. I’m definitely stuck deep in the no-motivation snowball. I should feel guilty about it, but sometimes I think we all need a break. Someday I’ll step foot in a gym again, today is just not that day.