Posts made in December 14th, 2012
This giveaway is now CLOSED.
Tune in every other Friday for a new giveaway!
I have a fun little change of pace for this week’s Friday Freebie—girlie stuff! Instead of the normal food and fitness flair, the folks at Shabby Apple thought it might be fun to hand over to one lucky reader a $50 gift card to snag some of their beautiful clothes, jewelry and accessories. There is so much pretty over at Shabby Apple, I seriously wish I could win this giveaway!
Not only does Shabby Apple have amazing products, but their also a pretty amazing company. They donate 5% of all their sales to organizations that give micro-loans to women entrepreneurs in developing companies. Very cool!
- PRIZE: One $50 gift card to Shabby Apple
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post and tell me which Shabby Apple product you are most excited to own.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Tuesday, December 18th, 2012 at Noon (12pm) EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- ELIGIBLE FOLKS: This giveaway is open to everyone! Yay! But, international readers, please be aware that some of Shabby Apple’s items do not ship internationally and you will be responsible for all customs fees.
- WINNER ANNOUNCED: Wednesday, December 19th, 2012 on this here post!
- LEGALESE: To enter you must be 18 or older. Winner will be chosen by random drawing from the pool of comments on this post. To be considered for the prize, you must provide a valid email address. One entry per email address. Once a winner is notified and verified, Shabby Apple will be provided with the contact information of the winner and they will be responsible for prize fulfillment. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. To enter, leave a comment on this post. No purchase necessary to win. Entries will close on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 at noon (EST). The winner will be contacted by email on or before Wednesday, December 19, 2012. If the winner does not claim the prize within seven days, the original winner forfeits the prize and a second random entry will be chosen from the pool. This contest is sponsored by Shabby Apple and is void where prohibited by law.
- DISCLOSURE: In exchange for this blog post, as well as posting this giveaway, I was in no way compensated. The links housed within this post do include affiliate links.
- DISCOUNT: Can’t wait to see if you won or not? Well, lucky you, I’ve got a coupon code to share! Enter backtoherroots10off at checkout to receive 10% off your entire order! Score!
We have a winner! Congrats to Amy who was digging the turquoise jewelry from Shabby Apple because her grandmother was a big fan of turquoise. Enjoy the gift card, Amy!
The Christmas geek in me is kinda freaking out over these obnoxiously festive nails. I’ve never tried the whole watermarbleing technique, but these nails are fun enough that I just might have to.
We ended up snagging some awesome rolls of 80s wrapping paper from the Goodwill this year (for $0.50 a pop) but I might have to stash this beautiful, simple design for giftwrapping in the hopper for next year.
I made these no-bake caramel cashew clusters on a whim after seeing these shiny, shiny pictures on Pinterest. Holy, cow, they are delicious! And insanely easy to make. A great option for that last minute holiday dessert party you’re headed to.
Trailer for City of Bones. OMG GUYS. I can’t wait until August! YAY! I am a total Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices fangirl.