merry christmas!

christmas2012

Yes, this was our Christmas card for this year. And, yes, I am totally wearing that sweater today.

Merry Christmas, my friends! I hope today is filled with love, family, and some really awesome food. And I hope Santa brought you everything on your list. If you aren’t celebrating today, I hope you enjoy your Chinese food and get to catch a good flick. We’ll be headed to the movies later (after brunch with my parents). We’re still in discussions about what film is on the docket…

P.S. As hilarious as our final Christmas card is, the outtakes are almost as funny. I was literally crying from laughing so hard during this shoot.

outtakes

Merry Christmas to you and yours! :)

1. Jocelyne says

The lipstick on the teeth (and the undone zipper) are excellent touches. Way to go!
    Merry Christmas to your family!

2. Sara says

These are hilarious, hipster and awesome. Nice! (I feel like the couple in these photos would want a high five, high five?!)

3. Renee says

Can I just say this was the BEST Christmas present that the internets has given me yet! So good to laugh after what seems like days of cold, gloom, and family “bonding”—awesomeness!!

4. Bethany says

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing! My personal fave is the bottom left. It really highlights your awesome blue eye shadow. :)

Rolling. On. The. Floor.

Now, who’s idea was it to hook your neck with the candy cane?! Loved that one! Merry Christmas to you and I’m so glad you are back in action! I hope you are planning a checklist/calendar/wonderful thing for January health because I’m looking forward to it!

6. Crystal says

Love the card! My husband and I, the first few years we were dating, used to make our own cards as well. He’s a skilled photo-shopper, and we had some pretty awesome/awkward ones…might have to go back to homemade ones next year. Merry Christmas!

Hahahahaha those photos are hilarious!! You have the best sense of humor :) You never see funny Christmas cards, so I think that’s really awesome. This makes me want to do Christmas cards with my boyfriend next year.

OMG I just started following you today, and this post confirms my excellent choice. We did some similar photos for our office “Festivus” cards. Merry Christmas!!