1. I ordered $201 worth of seeds last week. Do you have any idea how many seeds $201 gets you? It’s a lot. Our garden is going to be obnoxious.
2. I’m allergic to Kittyface. The second she jumps up on my lap I get an insta-headache, my eyes get itchy, and I start sneezing. I don’t care. Her cuteness makes the pain worth it.
3. I’m getting fitted this week for a mouthguard because I clench my jaw so much when I’m sleeping. The dentist told me to (a) get the mouthguard and (b) take up yoga, because homegirl needs to stop stressing so much. I definitely did some yoga this weekend.
4. I made my own makeup out of arrowroot powder, cocoa and cinnamon. It’s amazing. And makes my face smell like cake.
5. I went to Whole Foods for the first time ever this weekend. I very quickly realized why they call it “Whole Paycheck”. But gosh, it was fun. And we bought a giant vegan German chocolate cupcake to celebrate my career shift.
Do you have any confessions to share?