1. As excited and grateful I am to be jobless, I am also the kind of terrified that you can’t even really put into words. I don’t do well making leaps. And this leap is a doozy. My emotions are alternating between this and this.
2. I don’t really like Thought Catalog. Yes, I realize this makes me either old or out-of-touch. Or maybe both.
3. I feel guilty whenever I bring reusable grocery bags from one store into a different store. I have these really amazing canvas Trader Joe’s bags that are my favorites, but it feels way wrong to load them up with my Whole Foods or Rainbow Blossom goodies.
4. I busted my blender motor again. This is twice now. I love you, KitchenAid, but your blenders just can’t handle my addiction to frozen fruit smoothies. In related news, who wants to buy me a VitaMix?
5. I like Jon Stewart more than I like Stephen Colbert. There, I said it.