I think it is so important to get away every now and again. I find that travel excites and refreshes me. I love experiencing the food and culture of new places and coming back here to report. I’ve never been off this continent, but hopefully one day, I’ll have lots more amazing journeys to share.
- On the road with Cass and Craig
- Pure Michigan
- Are Swedish Fish cherry flavored?
- Cherry Trees and Grapevines
- Will Travel For Food: Traverse City, Michigan
- Will Travel For Food: Charlevoix, Michigan
- West Philadelphia, Born and Raised
- It’s always sunny in Philadelphia?
- Learning and beer, but I promise more learning than beer, boss.
- Last Day in Philadelphia.
- Headed home.
Thunder Bay—December 2010
New York City—June 2011
Thunder Bay—December 2011
- What I Ate Wednesday: A Great White Surprise
- Do as the Nordics do.
- What I Ate Wednesday: On the Road Again